We are happy to consider flexible work schedules, allowing for part-time work on specific IT projects.
We are seeking professional IT women who are currently not employed due to children/family constraints.
We are happy to consider flexible work schedules that fit around such constraints, allowing for part-time work on specific IT projects.
If you are a house-wife, with an earlier experience as an IT professional, ideally with background in a programming language and some amount of project management/supervision, we would be happy to hear form you.
We would require you to attend our offices on a weekly basis in order to co-ordinate the work responsibilities.
- Take ownership of new web application/site development.
- Co-manage client requirement, client-facing coordination and general project management.
- Co-write project requirement document, ensuring all functionality is captured.
- Estimate project lead-times, costing, and milestones.
- Co-manage a team of PHP/MySQL developers and track project progress.
Any of the following abilities will be an advantage for this job.
- Abillity to program in PHP and/or MySQL scripts
- Ability to create basic plugins for WordPress usig hooks and filters to modify the default functionality of WordPress.
- Ability to manage a WordPress website
- Ability to create various templates for pages, posts taxonomies and other data elements within WordPress.
If you have the following skills, these will be a direct advantage.
If you have experience in any the following skills, we would be happy to consider your application. We believe that you will be able to understand and develop the ability to solve functional requirements for PHP and/or WordPress if you have any of the following skills.
- Java, jsp, Apache, Oracle
- C#, .Net, MS SQL
- Android mobile app programming